Yes! I want 30 Freebies for $4.00!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finding Pennies!

Today I went to Walmart, always Walmart. These are the coupons I used:

(this should have beeen 1.89 each!) 2 coupons each for a free bag of Frisky Cat treats! (not a buy one get one)
1.00 off Triskets
1.00 off 4 gallons of baby water
3.00 off any clearasil product (my 15 year old needed that)
1.00 off Palmolive detergent
1.50 off of 1 box of Honey Bunches of Oats

So, I spent 20.00 total because I picked up some other things (which if I had looked which I did when I got home, and kicked myself for it, I had coupons for).

Still, not bad! I went back later, found a bunch of their summer items for $1.00 so I was bad and picked up a bunch of pools to take to the flea market a small town nearby is having, maybe I can double my money there! If not well, I'll kick myself yet again!

(don't ask why this sentence is in here: Stick that on your power cord! )

No comments:

Post a Comment